Over the years we’ve learned a thing or two about the painful requests you endure at the hands of your clients. In fact, five of those beloved demands became the heart and soul of our latest campaign. And although this video doesn’t do justice to the litany of odd requests you get, we hope it at least gives you a few minutes of entertainment.
It was midnight on the ocean
Not a streetcar was in sight,
The sun was shining brightly
And it rained all day that night.
It was summer in the winter
And the snow was raining fast,
While the barefoot boy with his shoes on
Stood sitting in the grass
While the organ peeled potatoes,
Lard was rendered by the choir.
And when the Sexton rang the dishrag
Someone set the church on fire!
“Holy Smokes!” the Preacher shouted
And in the rain he lost his hair.
And now his head resembles Heaven,
For there is no parting there.
Think dignity, not cleverness when naming a child
What’s in a name?
My first name is one you don’t hear every day and, after going through early childhood and puberty, I finally decided it was unique enough that I was proud of it.
Kids will take a name that is a bit different and use some crazy variation on it just to tease and aggravate. There’s one variation on my first name that still lands on the wrong side of me. However, the natural inclination of most youngsters was to make something out of my last name, so “Spider Webb” and “Webfoot” were heard frequently.
My mother always blanched when someone shortened my first name to Will. “I named him Willis, not Will,” she’d admonish. Continue reading Think dignity, not cleverness when naming a child
24 Fun Things To Do In An Elevator…
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: “Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!”
2. Whistle the first seven notes of “It’s a Small World” incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: “Got enough air in there?”
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
Continue reading 24 Fun Things To Do In An Elevator…
You know the World is going crazy when:
- The Best Rapper is a White guy
- The Best Golfer is a Black guy
- The Tallest player in the NBA is Chinese
- The Swiss hold the American Cup
- France is accusing the US of Arrogance
- Germany doesn’t want war