- Freelancing Mistakes: Don’t Give Your Clients What They Want Celine Roque
- Beating “White Screen Syndrome” Robert Janelle
- Legalese for Freelancers: Creating a Contract Kristen Fischer
- Pumpkin-Patch Marketing: How To Attract A Blizzard Of Clients With No Budget, No Advertising And No Connections Jonathan Fields
Linkswitch – The Working Day Cyan Ta’eed
- Are you feeling a bit tight in the shoulders right now? Having some back pain or just a little rundown? Then do some Simple Stretches You Can Do at Your Desk for Increased Energy right now!
- Comments has Notes From The Virtual Office: Spend On Yourself. I agree – these are the three things you shouldn’t skimp on when setting up a home office.
- One for the writers (although i think we can all relate): 101 Excuses Not to Write.
- Are you feeling a little uninspired? Then take a break and look at The Ten Videos to Change How You View the World over at Lifehack. They’ve videos from the TED conference and they’ll… like… blow your mind!
- I like to change my Wallpaper every day, but let’s face it, most wallpapers are incredibly ugly. If you’ve exhausted Desktopography like i have, then there are some nice ones at Crestock.