Over the years we’ve learned a thing or two about the painful requests you endure at the hands of your clients. In fact, five of those beloved demands became the heart and soul of our latest campaign. And although this video doesn’t do justice to the litany of odd requests you get, we hope it at least gives you a few minutes of entertainment.
Found this article by Brian Yerkes:
5 Things Clients Say and What They Really Mean
Working with all types of clients on a daily basis can be as challenging as the actual design or development work that they are hiring you for. As a freelancer or a project manager, you are on the front-line and even though there shouldn’t be war between you and your client, it can sometimes feel like a battle! Continue reading 5 Things Clients Say and What They Really Mean
- Freelancing Mistakes: Don’t Give Your Clients What They Want Celine Roque
- Beating “White Screen Syndrome” Robert Janelle
- Legalese for Freelancers: Creating a Contract Kristen Fischer
- Pumpkin-Patch Marketing: How To Attract A Blizzard Of Clients With No Budget, No Advertising And No Connections Jonathan Fields
Linkswitch – The Working Day Cyan Ta’eed
- Are you feeling a bit tight in the shoulders right now? Having some back pain or just a little rundown? Then do some Simple Stretches You Can Do at Your Desk for Increased Energy right now!
- Comments has Notes From The Virtual Office: Spend On Yourself. I agree – these are the three things you shouldn’t skimp on when setting up a home office.
- One for the writers (although i think we can all relate): 101 Excuses Not to Write.
- Are you feeling a little uninspired? Then take a break and look at The Ten Videos to Change How You View the World over at Lifehack. They’ve videos from the TED conference and they’ll… like… blow your mind!
- I like to change my Wallpaper every day, but let’s face it, most wallpapers are incredibly ugly. If you’ve exhausted Desktopography like i have, then there are some nice ones at Crestock.