24 Fun Things To Do In An Elevator…
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: “Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!”
2. Whistle the first seven notes of “It’s a Small World” incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: “Got enough air in there?”
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
Continue reading 24 Fun Things To Do In An Elevator…
Leave it to me to find random trivia about color…
I read this article on the Pantone site.
fun and useful color tidbits
- When calibrating a monitor, make sure that the monitor has been on for at least 30 minutes before making any adjustments, as this allows the CRT tube to warm up and the colors to settle.
- Improve the luster of your metallics: remember to specify liquid ink when working with metallic colors to achieve optimal results. New liquid inks containing intermediate-sized pigment particles provide higher levels of brilliance than conventional paste inks, which generally contain smaller particles.
- Some pigments are more lightfast than others. This is extremely important when choosing colors for printed material destined for exposure to sunlight, such as outdoor signage and window displays. Seek guidance from your commercial printer or PANTONE Licensed Printing Ink Manufacturer to mitigate concerns.
Continue reading Fun and Useful Color Tidbits